Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Honor Student
Message 1 of 2 (902 Views)

Install new black ink cartridge if available popup message

After installing a new black ink cartridge in my C7280 on a Windows 7 computer, I receive the message, "Install new black ink cartridge if available' and I get this message every time I send a print job to the printer form Word, Excel and Firefox. I click OK and the job prints without a problem using black ink and as quickly as the printer as always printed. The printer recognizes the new cartridge and the HP Solution Center recognizes the new cartridge. How do I get rid of this popup box? Obviously I don't have a problem with the printer, but it is annoying to have to go through one extra step to print.

Student
Message 2 of 2 (422 Views)

Re: Install new black ink cartridge if available popup message

How do remove this message install black  cartridge

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation