cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
lucaslcsf
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Install problem

HP Recommended

I can't install my HP Laserjet 1102w. It stops as it reaches the Spooler Service step, than it trys to stop services but fails.
I've tried to install the HP site driver but it was not successfully either.
The printer is connected to the wireless net but i can print nothing because my PC doesn't have a driver installed.
Can someone help me, please?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Rainbow7000
Retired
Retired
15,163 14,989 856 2,167
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@lucaslcsf, welcome to the forumsSmiley Happy

I understand you're having some troubles installing your LaserJet P1102w. Please let me know which operating system you're running and I willl look into this for you!

Which Windows Operating System am I running?
Mac OS X: How Do I Find Which Mac OS X Version Is on My Computer?

Thank youSmiley Happy

a i n b o w 7000

I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
Tags (1)
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation