Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 4 (704 Views)

Installation Problems HP LaserJet 3330

I do not have the installation disks for my HP LaserJet 3330 multi-task printer so I downloaded a bunch of drivers etc off the internet.  I have managed to print to the unit from my computers, able to fax, copy, but not able to scan.

I performed the diagnostic utility and it said that my printer is not installed.  Short of ordering the installation CD's, what drivers, etc., do I need to download to get the full functionality out of my unit?  What do I need to download so that I have a HP shortcut put on my desktop that will guide me through printing, faxing, copying, and scanning?

0 Kudos
Student
Message 2 of 4 (619 Views)

Re: Installation Problems HP LaserJet 3330

I do not have the installation disks for my HP LaserJet 3330 multi-task printer so I downloaded a bunch of drivers etc off the internet. But my computer still will not install the 3330. How do I order installation disks/

Student
Message 3 of 4 (585 Views)

hp doesn't want you to use the old product they want you to buy a new one

Student
Message 4 of 4 (360 Views)

How can I get the cd-rom installation disc for the hp laserjet 3330.

I can't get full functionality of the printer without it.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation