Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Honor Student
Message 1 of 3 (378 Views)

Installing Deskjet 930C on Windows 7

I don't know how to install this printer on a Windows 7 laptop. According to the instructions on the HP website I need to connect the printer to the computer using a USB cable. But I bought this printer in the year 2000, and there is no USB connection on it. What can I do?

0 Kudos
Student
Message 2 of 3 (365 Views)

Re: Installing Deskjet 930C on Windows 7

how can i install hp deskjet 930c on my laptop
Regents Professor
Message 3 of 3 (343 Views)

Re: Installing Deskjet 930C on Windows 7

Hello ominiguy,

Go to 'Add Printer' and select a local printer, then select the appropriate port.  When the list of printers populates, select 'Windows Update'.  This update takes a few minutes (no progress indicator during this update, so be patient).  Once it completes, you will have the

HP Deskjet 930C/932C/935C available under the HP heading (not the Hewlett Packard section).

Please let me know if this helps.

Good luck!

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation