Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Honor Student
Message 1 of 3 (363 Views)

Installing cm2320fxi not allowed to write registry

After an re-install from mij laptop (win7 pro 64bit) i'm  trying to reinstall the software for my CM2320FXI during the installating i get the folloing error (dutch)Cm2320.jpg

Translated:the installation program dos not have acces to this registryvalue. Make sure the installationprogram has acces to this value and click retry to retry.

Registrationkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Hewlett-Packard

I only have one user on my laptop and it has admin rights

can anyone help me?

0 Kudos
Retired
Message 2 of 3 (337 Views)

Re: Installing cm2320fxi not allowed to write registry

Hi jrlijster,

I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial product. You can do this at http://h30499.www3.hp.com/hpeb/

Hope this helps, have a good one!

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to thank me for responding! Smiley Happy

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster!

**MissTeriLynn**
I work on behalf of HP
Honor Student
Message 3 of 3 (329 Views)

Re: Installing cm2320fxi not allowed to write registry

Problem is solved. Registry was damaged.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation