Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Can't remember the model. I received email asking if I wanted to signup for the Instant Ink program, 50% off and 3 months free.

I signed up but no confirmation emails. So I signed up again. No confirmation emails.

I can't call. I need to email and find out the issue.
5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@PinkiPad

During business hours, contact Cloud Services (USA / Canada) or contact HP in your location and specify you need help with Instant Ink.

Alternatively, you can try one or more of the links below to get help.

Instant Ink is available on a limited number of printers -- You will need to know your printer model.

For example:  Instant Ink > FAQs > Is my printer eligible for HP Instant Ink?

Help from HP Technical Support:

In USA or Canada, call Cloud Services: 1-855-785-2777

HP Instant Ink, Sign-up, Information, and FAQs ,

HP Instant Ink - Terms of Service,

HP Instant Ink – Top Solutions

HP Connected , ePrint, and Print Applications

In UK

HP Support: 0207 660 0596 (Specify help for Instant Ink)

HP Instant Ink - UK - Overview / FAQs,  HP Instant Ink - UK - Terms of Service

Everywhere else:  Contact HP Support

Specify help for Instant Ink / HP Connected / Web Services

HP World-Wide Support

Video - Instant Ink – Signing Up and Getting Started

Video – Instant Ink – Thanks for Enrolling - What's Next?

HP Connected - Instant Ink – Where available > Click Supported Countries (top right of webpage)

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You!

Answered? Click my post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

HP OfficeJet 3830 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer with Mobile Printing

Had to go to Amazon to see what I bought.  I can't call to order this. I am on WiFi and if online, my printer can't be. One connection only. 

Any way around this?

HP Recommended

@PinkiPad

@PinkiPad wrote:

HP OfficeJet 3830 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer with Mobile Printing

Had to go to Amazon to see what I bought.  I can't call to order this. I am on WiFi and if online, my printer can't be. One connection only. 

Any way around this?

Well, rats.

No idea -- never worked with a "one line" wireless connection setup.

Best that you contact Cloud Services / HP.  Explain the setup and your situation; tech support can perhaps offer options to set up the service.   Once set up (assuming it can be done), the printer has to be on the network to "report in" -- the printer does not always need to be on the network to print.

Good Luck.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP devices and technology.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

Thanks. What's their email address?

HP Recommended

Still waiting. Just tried to set it up. Connect to Web Services Unsuccessful.   Printer was connected to network. 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.