cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ScottJK Honor Student
Honor Student
1 0 0 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Instant Ink

I signed up for instant ink and never received my first order.

3 REPLIES 3
Retired george-p
Retired
15,311 9,281 121 368
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Instant Ink

Hi @ScottJK ,

I have sent you a private message. If you are not sure how to check your private messages then this post has instructions that will guide you through the process.

Regards,
George

I work for HP
robinannh Top Student
Top Student
3 3 0 1
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Instant Ink

Hi, will you please contact me, also? I am enrolled but don't know what to do to get my first II cartridges. Thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
5,389 4,705 317 858
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Instant Ink

Hi @robinannh,

Thanks for reaching out via the HP Support Forums. I can help you with your Instant Ink cartridge question. 

When you first enroll in the program you are sent an Instant Ink Welcome Kit.  The Welcome Kit generally takes 7 - 10 days to arrive at the shipping address on your Instant Ink account. 

After the shipment of the Welcome Kit, the program is desigend to ship you any additional ink as you require it.  The HP Servers reach out to your printer only a daily basis to communicate.  

While in the program, if for some reason you require ink but don't have any please reach out.  I would recommend reaching out using the support options listed on the Instant Ink home page ( https://instantink.hpconnected.com/us/en/r ).  

I hope the above answers your question. 🙂

--------------------------
Regards,
Happytohelp
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!

I work on behalf of HP

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation