cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Rachael01312
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Instant ink not received

HP Recommended
HP envy
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
I got an email to say ink had been shipped 19-4-17 it arrived in the country 26-04-17 I have now run out of ink and still have no received the ink it is now 10-5-17 this is unacceptable as I cannot print now at all!!!
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Sunshyn2005
Level 13
17,328 17,221 901 2,544
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Rachael01312, I can help. 

Please provide me with either you Instant Ink account or the email address you used to enroll. I ask that you do not post this information publicly, instead, send me a private message. 

How To Send A Private Message - https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/How-To-Send-A-Private-Messa...

Cheers,
Lisa
 - HP Instant Ink Support

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
Rachael01312
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I sent a private message and still no response
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation