cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
MENNONH Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Instant ink signup issue

Office jet 8610
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
I work at MicroCenter in computer sales. I sell, love, and use your printers. I bought a new one with a 1 month enrollment key card and 3 month free promotion. No where did it ask for my enrollment key and the for key it asked for it said this card did not apply.

I now have three months free but not the fourth. Also, these are the only cards we sell at my work to customers. Should I not be selling the enrollment key card to them as is without the printer any longer? I tried to use it and it told me I could not add it as a prepaid option.

The only option the support site gave me was calling and that is not an option for me.
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
5,389 4,705 317 858
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Instant ink signup issue

Hi @MENNONH,

Thanks for reaching out in regards to your Instant Ink enrollment.  I can help you with that.  

I'm going to ask you private message with your Instant Ink account number or the email address you use to log into your Instant Ink account.  Since this will be a private conversation I'd like you to be aware of HP’s Privacy Policy: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/privacy/ww-privacy.html 

As for what you should be selling, I'd recommend speaking to your supervisor and ask them to clarify things.  

You can also reach Instant Ink Support via Twitter or Facebook private messaging.  The Twitter/Facebook team are available from 8am ET to 10pm ET Monday to Friday.  You can also reply to one of your Instant Ink emails to open a email conversation with an Instant Ink Support member.  And lastly, but definitely not least, from the Instant Ink landing page there is a chat option.  

I will watch for your private message. 

--------------------------
Regards,
Happytohelp
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation