cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
potluckjr
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Is it a software issue?

HP Recommended
hp officejet pro 6978
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I own a hp officejet pro 6978 and officejet 6600, I love the ability to zoom in on a blue print and then copy it.  I am unable to do that with the officejet pro 6978.  The printing options are so much more limited on the 6978 but yet it's newer.  I print a lot of blue print issues and I need to enlarge an area and print the enlarged section, any ideas?

Thank you...

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 31,117 2,611 3,966
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@potluckjr

Thank you for joining HP Forums. 

I'll be glad to help you 🙂 

As I understand the printer isn't zooming in as the other printer is and you want to know if that's a software issue,

No worries, as I'll be glad to help you, that said, I'll need a few more details to dissect your concern & provide an accurate solution: 

The first question would be to identify the issue, is which software are you using the zoom in & out?

Have you installed the full feature software for your HP Officejet pro 6978?

While you respond to that, I must let you know that while this is a software related issue,

We may want to install the right drivers to ensure the same, Click here to install the full feature software if you haven't already.

Let me know how that works out, keep me in the loop and Good luck! 😉

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation