cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
kimmi921
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Is my printer completely dead?? PAPER JAM HP Photosmart C4580

HP Recommended
HP Photosmart C4580
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I can't get the " PAPER JAM" to get off of the screen. There is no paper in there; I've unplugged for days.

I have tried everything so far, but when I found this page I tried to do a hard reset per the video. And the ink cartridges will no longer slide into position. They are able to move manually, but no longer automatically. We've had this printer for many years, and it has never worked wirelessly, not even day one, so we just hard wired it. USB from printer to laptop. No really ever been an issue. We also do not use a lot.

Any advise who be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all so much.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Dragon-Fur
Level 16
Level 16
30,766 30,470 2,785 10,207
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@kimmi921

Printer Homepage

Drivers, Software and Videos, How-to, Troubleshooting, Manuals, Product Information, and more:

HP Photosmart C4580 All-in-One Printer

From the Troubleshooting section:

Follow the steps in the order provided.

If the solutions do not resolve the issue, the printer may need to be serviced or replaced.

Click the Thumbs Up to say Thank You for the help!

Answered? Click my post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation