Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
piggyfg Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Is there a Win 7 driver for Photosmart c4750 AIO?

I've managed to set up my powerbook with Mac OS,  and an hp laptop with Vista, but my new netbook with Win 7 says the driver will not work.

I tried to find an online driver, but there are no drivers at all available online for this printer.

Is there any way I can use this printer with my netbook?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
Teacher Teacher
Teacher
145 7 22
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Is there a Win 7 driver for Photosmart c4750 AIO?

I do not know about the C4750, but there are drivers for the following printers:

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation