cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Issue Printing Duplex Document with HP 600 M602

HP Recommended

Having an issue printing a 1400 page Word document in Duplex mode. The printer properties have duplex set to installed.

It is set up as the following on the device:

2 Sided Format

Booklet

Under printer preferences:

I have created a Duplex shortcut set to the follwoing preferences

Paper type: Plain

Paper Source: Auto select

Paper size: plain

Print on both sides: yes, flip over

pages per sheet: 1 per sheet.

I cannot get the document to print duplex with 1 pager per sheet. If i select 2 it works fine. The best result I have gotten is to get the first 2 pages to print duplex to one sheet before it reverts back to single sided printing....

Anyone have any help? I've tried the UPD PCL5 driver, the 600 M601, M602, M603 PCL 6 driver all to no avail

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 8
2,242 2,229 100 292
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HI there 01DanMeean

Quick suggestion if I may;

HP LaserJet Enterprise 600 Printer M602 series   is a commercial product. Remember there are 3 printer in that sereis that I know of m602n M602dn, m602x,

I will suggest serching and  posting in the forum for HP Business Support for a better chance at finding a prompt solution.

This is the main support page for your printer GO HERE

You may find the commercial Laserjet board here.
http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Printers-LaserJet/bd-p/bsc-413

Hope you find the help you need there!
RobertoR

remember ==▼

You can say THANKS by clicking the KUDOS STAR. If my suggestion resolves your issue Mark as a "SOLUTION" this way others can benefit Thanks in Advance! :OpenSmile:
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation