cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Issue with Yellow colour cartrigde in LaserJet

HP Recommended
HP Colour LaserJet 2840
Windows XP

Dear Sir, I'm Vinay here from Bangalore,Karnataka. I have HP Colour LaserJet 2840 printer, all these days it was working fine but last week the yellow colour was over and i got it refilled, the person changed the chip and yellow powder, when i take a print of supply status page, the reading of yellow colour is showing as 100% but the yellow colour is not getting printed, even the person who filled dont know about this problem, can u please suggest me regarding this issue, mail me at vinay_lance@hotmail.com, Thank you.

with regards,

vinay..

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation