cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Angusg
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

It saves instead of Printing

HP Recommended
HP Pro 8620
Microsoft Windows Vista

When I press Print it takes me to the right page but does not give me a option of printing it says save instead This is from the desk top

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
dansdaduk
Level 9
3,562 3,538 282 596
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This perhaps implies that the Windows printer instance you are selecting (or defaulting to)  is not the 8620, but a different 'device' (e.g. Microsoft XPS Document Writer).

0 Kudos
Angusg
Author
4 2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@dansdaduk wrote:

This perhaps implies that the Windows printer instance you are selecting (or defaulting to)  is not the 8620, but a different 'device' (e.g. Microsoft XPS Document Writer).

I found out what it was ,I somehow must have pressed the  change tab under print and put it onto another mode.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation