cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Basha2
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

J4680 transmission verification report

HP j4680 All-in-One printer
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

I have an HP j4680  all-in-one printer and am running Windows 7.  I no longer receive transmission verification reports when I send a fax.  I had been receiving these reports, but for some reason the printer no longer prints this form after the fax is sent.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
675 631 42 97
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

J4680 transmission verification report

Hello @Basha2,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I hope you have a pleasant experience here.

I'd like to help you with the fax confirmation report on your HP Officejet J4680 All-in-One printer.

I'm not sure why it would stop printing out. Did you do any sort of reset on the printer? Or make any changes to your setup? Either way, here are the steps to make sure it is turned on:

1. On the from panel of your printer, touch the Setup button (looks like a wrench).
  2. Press the Right Arrow until you see Print Report on the screen. Press OK.
  3. Press the Right Arrow until you see Fax Confirmation on the screen. Press OK.
  4. Press OK when you see ON, on the screen.

I hope this helps!

:cathappy:

HeyListen
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation