Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 4 (1,969 Views)

K550 Service manual

I need the K550 service manual.

Do you have it ?

0 Kudos
Regents Professor
Message 2 of 4 (1,297 Views)

Re: K550 Service manual

Hi leadinfo

I know you posted this quite some time ago bit I see that no one has replied. You can get the manuals for the K550 at the link below

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/manualCategory?cc=us&dlc=en&lang=en&lc=en&product=501369&

Hope this helps

Ciara

I am an HP employee.
I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (1,286 Views)

Hi The Link is for USER manual, WE NEED a SERVICE Manual, you know faulty finding stuff/manuals, how to take it appart, how to align parts when taken apart, how to repalce parts....actually are parts available at all, is even a service manual available, ???

thanks

Regents Professor
Message 4 of 4 (1,280 Views)

Hi monterm, I don't believe there is such a manual but I'm going to double check with some of the folks that worked on the K550.

Ciara

I am an HP employee.
I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation