cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
santee327 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0 1
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

LaserJet P1006 not printing

Hello everyone,

I am having some issues with my Lasejet P1006. Everything seems to be working fine, the green light is on, and I have paper in the printer. When I request to print, the job gets in queue, and nothing happens.

I have checked for jamming, have made sure that all doors are closed, and the cartridge is properly installed. For some reason it will not let me do anything. The lights dont even blink when there is a job on queue, and it just does not print.

Any ideas what could be?

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Associate Dean
Associate Dean
8,492 7,850 685 1,165
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

There could be several different things happening.  This document should cover most of the things it could be.  Try that and let me know what happens.

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
docdog89 Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Printer just quit, green light on, paper fine, just stopped printing.

There was a momentary red light but then green, but no printing?

0 Kudos
RayCourchaine Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Everything else tests fine...I used the HP doctor and it says I'm fine....will not print on two computers with several usb cables...stumped

0 Kudos
lulubrown Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm having exactly the same problem. I've run the print dr, which says everything is fine, but even that test document just sat in the queue.

Did you get your problem solved? Anyone else have suggestions?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Edgard1 Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have a MacBook and have set up my Laserjetp1006 but when I want to print a document, the instructions to do so appear in my computer, but the printer does not execute the command.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation