cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Lubos2
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

LaserJet Pro M26nw vs. Windows XP

HP Recommended
M26nw
Microsoft Windows XP

Hi all, just bought printer M26nw and realized that it is not possible to install it under Win XP Sp3. However on the box, internet and everywhere else stays, it is compatible with Win XP.

Is there any chance to make it working?

Thanks for help.

Lubos

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
31,294 31,008 5,343 12,442
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

The printer do compatible with Windows XP Service pack 3.

Try installing the latest drivers below:

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/printers/IPG/M25/HP_LaserJet_Pro_MFP_M25-M27_full_solution_...

If you experience any issues, what exact error message or behavior occuors whiel trying to install?

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
Lubos2
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

thanks for fast answer. I tried to do it with referenced drivers, but still the same. When I put the CD or run the downloaded installer i get the message as show on printscreen picture:

HP Install.JPG

And then only nothing more happens. Only after few minutes the window of HP Installer goes off.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation