cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Level 1
6 3 1 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

LaserJet makes clicking sound on power up--OK or not?

HP Recommended
HP LaserJet Pro 200 Color M251
Windows 8.1

When I turn the printer on, it makes a rhythmic snapping or clicking sound for a few seconds. Is this OK or not?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
16,806 17,101 1,041 2,634
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @JayEll ,

I see that you are experiencing issues with the printer making a clicking sound. I will certainly do my best to help you.

I have provided a previous post with the same instance, that you may take a look at.

Re: HP LJ 200 m251nw noisy at power-on and power-off.

Hope this helps.

Have a great day!
Thank You.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation