cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Laserjet 1022n Prints same print job over and over

HP Recommended

I have a Laserjet 1022n that I have had for several years and I really like the printer, but I have had an issue with it for over a year or so.

When I install this printer on a Win 7 SP1 64Bit computer the intial install works great and prints the test page with no problems. But when I try to print out of any other program it will print the job over and over again. I can see in the printer que window that the job is still there and blinks until I cancel the print job.

I did come up with a work around about a year ago, I had a Win7 32 bit machine this printer worked on with no issues so I just shared the printer with all my other computers and life was good.... until the Win 7 32bit machine died. Now here I am with my original issue.

Does HP plan to look at this issue or do they really even care? Back when I started working on this issue a year or so ago I found a lot of traffic on this issue. I did see where someone did suggest to remove the check in the Enable bidirectional support, this did nothing to help in my situation.

PLEASE any help would be awesome. This printer is a good printer and I can not imagin HP not supporting this in the future.

Thanks and any help would be appreciated and I know you guys are doing this out of the goodness in your heart and I really appreciate that, my frustration is with HP not you!

Jim

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation