cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Jimmarion
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Laserjet 1102w labels

HP Recommended

I'm unable to get my Laserjet 1102w to print labels.  It just sits there with the error light blinking.  This is way I wanted a laserjet to print labels.  My mistake?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
-JohnB-
Level 9
5,287 5,278 183 605
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Jimmarion

This article should get you back on track. Give the steps a shot and let me know the results:
http://goo.gl/hVgmt

Best of Luck!
You can say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in my post. If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.
0 Kudos
Felininho
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I believe his issue was related with mine, which does not involve cartrige or jamming, but the lack of a confirmation window showing up to authorize the printing of label.

I can print anything but labels. Even if i set the preferences to paper (and not label), the attention light keeps blinking (until I have to press the cancel button).

I am trying to print labels from Word 2010 (using Windows 7 64 bits) and I suppose it is Word that says to the print that I am sending a label (and that it needs a confirmation in order to print).

The issue is: no confirmation windows is shown!

I have reinstalled the printer and the software (full version) and the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows says there's nothing wrong. I have confirmed that status alert is marked in the printer's preferences.

How can I tell the printer to go forward and print when it's a label?

Thanks..

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation