cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Laserjet 3015 aio will not print multiple copies of the same document with Windows 7

PC running Windows 7 Pro (32 bit) with Laserjet 3015 as the default printer will not print multiple copies of the same document.  It does not matter if the duc is a Word or Excel or notepad doc; it will not print multiple copies.  Any work around or help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
1 1 0 1
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Laserjet 3015 aio will not print multiple copies of the same document with Windows 7

In order to get printing of multiple copies you need to disable Mopier Mode:

Click Start
Click Devices and Printers
Right click your Laserjet printer
Click on Printer Properties
Click the tab labelled Device Settings
Scroll down to the bottom
If necessary expand Installable Options
Click on Mopier Mode which should be the last of the Installable Options
You should now be able to select Disabled in the selection box that appears.

You should now be able to print multiple copies.
This information is not specific to Windows 7

and also applies to some other HP Laserjets.

Regards, Rob Davies

Highlighted
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

That worked.  Many Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi 

I realise this is an old post - so may not get a reply.

When I look at Mopier mode in the Printer Properties as detail - it was 'enabled' but greyed out so I couold not change it.

Can I get round this please?

Rodger

0 Kudos
Highlighted
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello, you may have already solved this, but in case you didn't:  here's what worked for me.  I downloaded the latest version of the PCL 5, ,( v5.3)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Rob, Thanks for the information and instructions. It worked like a charm.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
5 4 0 0
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Unfortunately when I go into device setting all I get is installed not installable, there is no mention of Mopier, can I get to it somewhere else?

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation