Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

My Laserjet Pro 1415fnw gives me the error message of 59.C0 on startup every time.  Tells me to turn off and back on but that does not resolve my issue.

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hi,

As I understand you are getting 59.C0 error on LaserJet 1415 All in One.The product has experienced a problem with one of the motors.

If you are using a surge protector, remove it. Plug the product directly into the wall socket. Turn the product power on.

If this does not fix the issue, replace the printer.

though I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution

Regards,

Vijay

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Thumbs Up icon in the post that helped you.
HP Recommended

Plugged straight into wall and still got same 59.C0 error message.  It is a very expensive printer to just buy a new one.  Any other suggestions from the forum?

HP Recommended

Hi this error is a fuser error and could happen if the printer does not receive sufficient power.

If you are using a surge protector please connect the printer directly to a wall jack.

If that does not resolve the issue keep the printer disconnected from the power outlet for atleast 30 mins and then turn on the printer.

If the above steps does not resolve the issue please call the HP Customer Support for further assistance

Though I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

HP Recommended

Plugging straight into outlet after 30 minutes did not resolve the issue. Unfortunately I'm about 6 months past warranty so would have to pay for support--was hoping to avoid that.

HP Recommended

You can try a reset by disconnecting the power cord from the back of the printer and reconnecting it while placing 2 fingers on the touch screen preferably on the bottom left and bottom right corner, you should get a message on the display which would say nvm reset

though I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

HP Recommended

59.C0 is a mechanical failure preventing a gear to move normally.  If your printer is stuck with 59.C0 error it needs to be serviced.

I am an HP employee
HP Recommended

Yes the 59.C0 message is a motor rotation error and as stated, needs to be serviced.  Power is not the problem and will not correct this condition. 

(Although I am employed by HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
HP Recommended

If  the repair is too costly and a new LaserJet parinter (color) is needed, take a look at the M375 or M475-both currently shipping models.

(Although I am employed by HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.