cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Kevin-Decorworx
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Latex 360 printing Dark yellow

HP Recommended
Latex 360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I had changed the print heads to get better prints, when the printer was doing the print head alignment I noticed that the yellow coming from #5 was printing darker than the #6 yellow.

I also printed the test plot that shows the jet lines health and got the same results... 

I tried cleaning the heads 4 - 5 times, re ran the color calibration 3-4 times, and yes it was printing dark yellow on the calibration.

I finally changed the #5 head again and now half of the #5 is dark yellow and half light yellow....

Is this a print head issue or head cables or?????? I am at a loss on what to do. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Mikeg81
Level 10
Level 10
2,276 2,271 113 241
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Here is the link for the Lates Support Forums

h20435.www2.hp.com/t5/HP-Latex-Forum/ct-p/HPLatexForum

Best regards

Mike G

I'm an HP Inc employee. But my response is not in behalf of HP Inc
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation