cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Master's Graduate Master's Graduate
Master's Graduate
586 530 17 172
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Link Reader Mobile App Information & Support

Windows 7

HP LinkReader app information and support can be found on the HP LinkReader support page: 

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04371390

For more information on creating and using digital content with HP LinkReader go to the HP Link Creation Studio page: 

https://www.linkcreationstudio.com/learn/overview

Note:  As of September, 2014, Link by HP has been renamed to Link Reader

Note:  As of December, 2014, the retirement of the HP Live Photo app has begun the retirement process and will be replaced by HP LinkReader.  HP Live Photo will be removed from the iOS and Google app stores in early 2015.  At that point HP Live Photo content will no longer be supported.  

I am an HP employee.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
billhavens Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My HP icon on my desktop has changed to where i don't have a scanning option when opened. Help!

0 Kudos
Master's Graduate Master's Graduate
Master's Graduate
586 530 17 172
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Try uninstalling and re-installing the app and let us know if your difficulties continue.

I am an HP employee.
0 Kudos
Synnic Honor Student
Honor Student
1 1 0 1
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

When will this be available for Windows Phone?

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation