cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
julia_print
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Looking for advice on purchase for large format graphics

HP Recommended
T520

Hi, I am looking to supply my own large format window graphics (instead of buying from commercial printers). I am hoping for some advice on what output device to invest in.

The size of my graphics are approximately 2m x 1m and need to be printable on a semi-transparent stock (with a low tack possibly, or this could be added) for application to acrylic and glass panels that are sometimes backlit.

I produce a lot of these so it's definitely worth my while investing in the technology to produce my own outputs.

Any advice on wwhich HP output device - started looking at the T520 - and also  substrates available would be most welcome.

Thanks in advance! 

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation