cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
larcyneil
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Lost my HP wireless printer WiFi password

HP Recommended

HELLO, I am new herr. I would like to ask your help people. I am having the same trouble (I cannot connect to wifi direct) my printer model is Hp Deskjet 3755.

1. How could I retrieve its password?

2. Is it possible to print documents having one cartridge installed - or inserted in cartridge holder? How to set- up!?

Thank you, Hp Products are great and of great help for us students! Keep innovating Hp, Kudos!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
The_Fossette
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
29,155 29,140 1,944 2,571
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @larcyneil

Welcome to the HP Forums!

Thank you for posting your query in this forum, it's a great place to find answers.

I reviewed your post and I understand that you want to know how to retrieve the printer password and whether you can print with a single cartridge.

Don’t worry, we will work together to resolve this issue and It’s a pleasure to assist you in this regard.

I would like to inform you that you can print in single cartridge mode with one cartridge installed on the printer.

The printer doesn’t have any password, you need to enter the password of your router to connect the printer to your wireless network. Please refer to the below article how to find your router password.

For Mac: http://hp.care/2qQdQqn

For Windows: http://hp.care/2qQersr

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation