cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
schmity78
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

M570DN & M521DN Scan to Email and address book

HP Recommended

I have purchased an M570 and M521 in the past few weeks and am trying to figure out how to utilize the address book for the scan to email.

I can add entries to the address book (through the web interface), but when I go through the scan to email process on the printer, I can't use the address book to select people I want the email to go to. 

I can email people, but only to email profile entries.  This works, but doesnt seem to be the way it was intended.

Im not sure what the point of the address book is.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
ScannerAndPrint
Level 4
Level 4
93 93 4 8
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

From the front panel, touch the "Scan" icon, select "scan to e-mail", then "Send and e-mail", then touch next to the "To: (empty) field and you will enter the address book.  From here you need to scroll down to reach the ones at the end, so you should put the ones that you use the most at the top.

I am an HP employee.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation