Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
js197355 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

MAC OS STOPPED SCANNING AFTER UPDATE

Photosmart premium c309g-m
macOS 10.12 Sierra

I went to scan a picture into my desktop.  Printer/scan  works fine but once i save the scan pic to the desktop it is unreconizable    I want to instal drivers again but HP Shows No Drivers.      Am I SOL!   all other fucntion work fine, just the last step in the scanning process   Thanks Jesse

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
14760 969 1606
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@js197355

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I appreciate you taking the time to share your concern and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.

I understand that you are having difficulties scanning to desktop on your MAC computer.

I’d love to help!

You need to install the HP easy scan software to scan on MAC computer. Follow the steps in the below link.

http://hp.care/2ffHTph

Let me know how it goes. Awaiting your reply.

Take care. Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

Zebedee2 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I think the printer is now scanning. I was not sure whether the easy scan uploaded or not. I have an image on my s

desktop. I need to upload it for a document. Can i just drag it to the document?

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation