Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Im getting this message with the last 3 toners we ordered.  The 3rd was a OEM HP cartridge.  Any thoughts on a fix.  The printer will not print and just displays this message on the display when we put a toner in..  I have the last old empty cartridge that worked before we started to have this issue.   If I put that in, I dont get the message and the printer will try to print.  The event log show the following on the last page count

68 3CD0D

68 8006

68 3D02

68 8006

68 1C3F

68 8006

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

It was the grounding spring. Somehow the old toner had a screw sticking slightly out of the side. When we put that toner in the spring moved out of place. It only made a contact with that particular toner due to the screw sticking out..

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&taskId=110&prodSeriesId=...

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.