cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
kosr1
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

MFP M425dw doesnt see WIFI channels above 11 and cant scan to USB in 600dpi

HP Recommended
mfp m425dw
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

I have WIFI network in my office that works on 13 channel, because all others are busy.... All my devices work fine on this channel except this MFP. So I was forced to change my wireless network and lost speed and signal distance.... Also I was surprised when I couldnt scan to USB device with more than 300dpi resolution !! For instance, more cheaper 225 model can scan to USB with 600dpi, but 425 NOT !! I have the latest firmware dated 24 feb 2016. Please help me with these issues

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
sabretooth04
Level 14
21,074 20,455 1,540 3,518
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Where are you located? 

HP Printers only can see up to Channel 11.  Channel 13 tells me you are in Europe maybe?

0 Kudos
kosr1
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

yes, i'm in Europe, and this printer is officially distributed here, so it should support all local wifi networks.... isn't it ?

0 Kudos
sabretooth04
Level 14
21,074 20,455 1,540 3,518
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Might want to verify with the local HP office if you have the correct firmware for your printer.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation