cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ntk686
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

MS Word and Excel Documents not printing

HP Recommended

MS Word and Excel documents not printing in HP 1515 ink advantage printer. Job suddenly disappears from printer window. The same documents print fine on other printers. I have run HP scan & print doctor. I have reinstalled HP printer drivers several times. I have reinstalled MS Office several times but the problem stands there. Please help me else this printer will be of no use to me.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
ubaya
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I too have the same problem with my HP Deskjet 2542 network printer. I can print pictures and web pages. But MS Office documents and PDF can not print. I tried all possible solutions but all failed.

The interseting thing is that I can print all those documents with my wife's laptop with Windows 7, 64 bit operating system same as of mine.

In different Blogs I found some others complaining the same with HP printers. HP must do some thing to solve this problem.

0 Kudos
shafqatssr
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
My Deskjet 2542 not Printing Excel and Pdf files when i selecte print with ctrl+p now printer shows in printer and i am unable to print both pdf and excel files
But ms office file work fine
Pl help me
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation