cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
MauiMomma
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Memory card error hp photo smart d110

HP Photosmart d110
When I turn the printer on it immediately says "memory card error". We have never used a memory card in the printer. I have tried unplugging the printer and waiting a few minutes which did not solve the problem. How can I correct this error?
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Retired
Retired
3,446 3,272 245 415
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @MauiMomma ,

Welcome to the HP forum.

I understand that you are having a problem with the memory card reader on your D110.

I would like to help you with this issue.

I have sent you a private message with a reset to try.

Just click the envelope beside the log out option in the upper right hand corner.

Before attempting the reset please read Bob_Headrick's post on resets

Printer Resets: What You Should Know

Aardvark1
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
sealove
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello.
I am having the same issue with my printer.
Could I also have the reset sent to me?
Thank you
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation