cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Sasha02 Honor Student
Honor Student
5 0 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Missing entry RunDLLEntry

I have an HP Deskjet 3050 J610 Printer/Scanner.  

When I start up my laptop I get an error message.  

I am still able to print however the message repeats and I don't know what to do.  

I'll need step by step solution. Are you able to help me please & thanks.... KD

ERROR MESSAGE:

C😕Program Files\HP\HP Deskjet 3050 J610 series\bin\HPStatusBL.dll 

Error Msg -RunDLLEntry.JPG

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
18,047 14,989 855 2,154
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Missing entry RunDLLEntry

Hello @Sasha02, welcome back to the forumsSmiley Happy

I read your post about the RunDLLEntry Error you are seeing from your Deskjet 3050 printer and I will certainly do my best to help you!

I understand you are running a Windows operating system, however I would like to know which version you're running.

Which Windows Operating System am I running?

In the meantime, please try running the Print and Scan Doctor to see if the tool will pick up and correct the error. Please also let me know the exact results from running the tool.

Hope to hear from you, have an awesome day!Smiley Happy

a i n b o w 7000

I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Tags (1)

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation