Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Monday at its best (worst) All kinds of printing problems...

HP Recommended

I have a Laser Jet Pro 400 color M451dn and really could use some help.

Here's what's happening...

1)  I'm getting printouts (when in color) where everything other than black and white is printing with a shadowed look?  Does that make sense?  It makes everything blurry and hard to read.

2)  The printer is now making a random sound.  The best way to describe it would be the initial feeding sound a scanner/printer will make when it first tries to suck a paper in.  It's just that quick brake type sound and then it stops.  It doesn't sound like a rattling or that anything is necessarily broken inside.

Can anyone make heads or tails of this?

Thank you so much.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 7
1,158 1,155 29 92
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

leland_7,

I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial printer. You can do this at http://h30499.www3.hp.com/hpeb/ .

I hope this helps.

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation