cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Sharonsoco
3 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

My 3054 J10a says the ink cartridge is not compatible-it is HP and worked in fl-why not here in NY

HP Recommended
HP 3054 deskjet

I just arrive at summer place in NY. I hooked up my 3054 printer -it is wireless and can use usb plug. I used a usb plug direc to computer-Macbook Pro. I bought 61 Xl cartridge because of greater printer output. My black show 1/2 full-I have used in Fl with no problem. It now says that my tri-clolor cartridge is not compatible with printer. I could handle if it says it was empty but it was put in at same time as black which is 1/2 full so it should be 1/2 full. I pd 37.00 for this cartridge and cannot figure why after using it for an entire season in fl it now says it is not compatible. Do I give up and buy another product-not HP-?

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation