Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here
My HP P2015d printer linked to my new 64bit Windows7 PC prints random pages containing "GET /DevMgmt/DiscoveryTree.xml HTTP/1.1Host: 127.0.0.1:8080" How do I stop this?
Hey mohamed. I did a little searching and found a workaround that has helped others.
Go to Control Panel - Devices and Printers;
- Double click your CP2025 etc. icon;
- Open "Adjust your printer settings" (translated, but about the printER not printING);
- Choose the tab Device Settings;
- Find "Installable Options" in the tree;
- Switch off Status Notifications (again translated, but something like this).
Setting the Status Notification to OFF worked.
Let me know if this works for you. I am going to do more research on my end and see if I can find a better solution.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community