Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
YBG Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My laserjet printer switched Language so it is now unreadable. How do I restore it to English?

The model is M1522nf

The screen presently reads as if in eastern european language. if I try to reset, I cannot do so because I cannot understand the display.

1 REPLY
Highlighted
Provost Provost
Provost
22639 4078 8518
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My laserjet printer switched Language so it is now unreadable. How do I restore it to English?

Hi,

Please follow the steps below to configure the display language back to english:

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&taskId=115&prodSeriesId=...

Regards,

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution :)
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation