Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (2,132 Views)

My printer is: HP Photosmart C7280 All-In-One. Won't print with all the colors.

The printer readout says:  Ink system failure.  The computer says: Ink delivery failure.  It also says: Device needs attention.  I have clicked on clean ink heads but nothing happens.  It prints only in green and yellow and black.  Anyone know how to fix this?   Thanks 3ola9

0 Kudos
Intern
Message 2 of 4 (2,131 Views)

Re: My printer is: HP Photosmart C7280 All-In-One. Won't print with all the colors.

Perform a semi full reset on the printer by pulling out the power chord from the wall outlet. wait for 20 secs. Hold and press # and 6 and plug the power chord back. If the error still persists then take out the cartridges, clean the electric contacts with a lint free cloth and try printing. If the error still persist call HP customer care!

Disclaimer: Although I'm an HP employee the above comments are based upon my personal experience and not on behalf of HP.
Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (2,124 Views)

Re: My printer is: HP Photosmart C7280 All-In-One. Won't print with all the colors.

Thanks..   I'll try those.  3ola9

Honor Student
Message 4 of 4 (2,120 Views)

The first solution worked!!  All the colors print.!  Thank you so much.  So thankful for this forum.  3ola9

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation