Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

where do I find it?

HP Recommended

Please refer to this document when trying to find the WPA security passpharse.

I Can't Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for My Network

Visit the wireless printing center for more information:

Wireless Basics

I am an HP employee.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution

HP Recommended

How do I locate the WPA pass phrase to wirlessly connect my hp printer?

HP Recommended

My printer a HP Photosmart B110a is asking me for a WPA ref. Where can I find/get this

HP Recommended

My printer is asking for WPA security passphrase ?  Where can I find it?

HP Recommended

Please check out this document for help on locating the WPA security passphrase...

I Can't Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for My Network

Also, check out the HP wireless center for more information on wireless printing. There are sections, under preparing your wireless network and setting up your printer, that talk about security.

HP Wireless Center

I am an HP employee.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution

HP Recommended

My printer is acking for my WPA passphrase.  I have no idea.  My daughter gave me this printer.  It has been used wireless and after moving, can't get the wireless working.  Help!

HP Recommended

My Hp 7200 is asking for wpa pass phrase which was set up when I first install it I can't get the printer to be wireless it was before I answer a question to return to original setting ?  I goop? Can someone help me?

HP Recommended

Hi,

HP Photosmart 7525:

Asking for WPA Passphrase.  I just installed a new wireless router and set up the password so that my laptop can get Internet access.

The printer sees my wireless network connection, but will not accept the password.  I have cold booted everything several times and been through all the Help and Wizard things.

I am NOT computer nor Network literate, so I am at a standstill.

The new wireless router is TP-Link 3G/4G.  I had to switch to it because here in Honduras, I can't get hardwired Internet; I have to use a USB modem.  I could not figure out how to get my Belikin router to work with the USB modem, although the printer did work with the Belikin.  So, I went local and bought the TP-Link router which successfully got me Internet, but the printer, not so much.

HELP!

HP Recommended
Wpa passphrase
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.