cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Simplythebest21
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Need help to copy in color on 8610 printer

HP Recommended

Hello, I need help to override the following msg when I press the colour print button on the lcd screen.
" colour printing has been disabled by your administrator or the person who setup the printer"
I'm able to print in colour but just unable to colour print from the lcd screen on the printer itself.
Please help!!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
greenturtle
Level 15
Level 15
13,214 13,162 1,339 3,474
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for using the HP Forums.

Have send you a private message to Enable the settings, please look for it in the top right hand corner of the HP Forum page (envelope icon)

Let us know if that helps!

I am an HP Employee
Although I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Please click “Kudos Thumbs up” as an encouragement and “Accept as solution” if this has helped solved your problem.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation