Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Need software

HP Recommended
officejet 5470 all in one
Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard

Can you please help me figure out how to print from my MAC OS X 10.6.8 with the officejet 5470 all in one?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
1,728 1,679 114 213
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Welcome to the HP Community @MME1,

I understand you are looking for software and drivers for your Officejet 5470 compatible with Mac OS X 10.6.8, and I would like to help.

It does not look like the Officejet 5470 is compatible with OS X 10.6.8. Here are the OS X minimum system requirements for the Officejet 5470.

Source

OS X minimum system requirements

Review the following information to make sure that the printer is compatible with your Mac operating system.
  • OS X v10.11 El Capitan
  • OS X v10.10 Yosemite
  • OS X v10.9 Mavericks
  • OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion
  • OS X v10.7 Lion

I hope this helps.

If this helps show appreciation for my reply by hitting the thumbs up below

Click the "Accept as Solution" button if I have helped you reach a solution.

MarcelusWallace

I work on behalf of HP

★Please click "Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
★Click the "Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the right to say "Thanks" for helping!

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation