cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
QuaxEros
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Need to set windows workgroup name on HP Photosmart 7520 (wifi only), can't find setting..

HP Recommended
Photosmart 7520

Hi,

We have 3 printers (2 hp Ps-5720, 1 Epson WF7620) in our student house each assigned to 1 floor, each floor has it's windows "workgroup". Mixed OS's (XP, Vista, 7, 10, mac & Linux).

I NEED to set this netbios group name to make them show up on the right floor workgroup. How can i achieve this?

On the Epson i find this setting easily, but the HP just allows me to choose a hostname.

I read some posts from yeeeears ago saying HP printers don't have this possibility. What's the status of this issue now?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation