cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
nixwilson76
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

New Printer Installed, Not Printing

HP Recommended
Officejet 7110
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought a new Officejet 7110 wide format printer and I have installed it this morning. I have inserted the cartridges, aligned, cleaned heads etc but when I try to print, the printer goes through the motions, a page comes through the printer but no actuall printing occurs. Its like the ink cant get through? Am I missing something? Is there a tab somewhere that I need to remove to allow the ink through? I have looked and looked but I cant see anything? Any help greatly appreciated x

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Chimney_83
Retired
Retired
8,121 8,112 487 951
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Greetings @nixwilson76,

Welcome to HP Forums and Thanks for the post. 

I understand that you are unable to print from your new printer. 

Not to worry, I will be glad to help. 

Are you able to make a copy on the printer?

Did the printer print an alignment page?

Recommend you refer to the below articles for assistance. 

HP Inkjet Printers - 'Alignment Unsuccessful' Error Message Displays

Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 7110 Wide Form...

Let me know if this helped. 

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation