cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
sopha
6 3 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

New printer the same old poblem

HP Recommended
prpppinte HP 8710
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Bought the 8710 to replace the 8600 The same problem Printhead not installed  bla bla bla. Now need to send back the printerThe

Spoiler

question I have is how to wipe out the info from the printer before  Isend  it back

1 REPLY 1
Dvortex
Retired
Retired
9,855 5,645 925 1,414
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello, @sopha - Hope you are well 🙂

Thank you for reaching out to HP forums! It is a great location to get help from the community, get suggestions and find what has worked for others!

I understand that you are trying to clear the printer memory before sending the machine back. Ideally, this printer will not save any print / scan information.

But, if you would like to completely perform a reset on the printer, then I'd advice you perform a factory reset. I am sending you a private message with the steps to reset the printer. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

Let me know how that goes!

Good luck!

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation