Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

No add printer link at the eprintcenter.com site.

HP Recommended

When I go to eprintcenter.com, there is no link for + printer. When I click on create an account and fill it out, no link pops up. There is no link to add a printer, anywhere! I have made sure that it's not a pop-up block. It has been impossible for me to complete my eprint. I have my printer code, but that's as far as I can get. I purchased this printer specifically for the eprint function. Please help.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Level 8
2,418 2,394 149 356
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi cmckernan,

Have you successfully signed into your ePrint account? If so, there should be a + Add Printer option near the top of the page.

🙂 If I have helped in any way, just click the Kudos star on the left. Also, if your issue has been resolved, don't forget to select Accept as Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am going round in circles.  I cannot add a printer because the button is missing.  When I sign in I just get a message that I am already registered but I cannot get any further.  This is very annoying as I would like to add other apps to my printer. Any ideas how I can get a button on the screen please?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10
4,641 4,604 367 876
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi WearyTraveller,

I see that you're having problems with ePrint.  I have a couple of questions for you.

Are you using Hp Connected or the ePrint site?

Have you tried using a different web browser such as Google Chrome?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Thank you for responding. I have tried both. I tried to 'add printer' on the apps page but again ended up on the sign in page. I am using Firefox and I'd rather not use Google Chrome if at all possible. Does the browser make a difference?
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation