cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
WojTech_80
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

No apps for my hp 5515 (5510) printer

Hello, greetings from Poland, Europe.

I have problem on ePrintCenter website, i don't see any aplication on my account. Maybe i'm doing something wrong?

Printer is brand new, installed on computer, connected by WiFi, everything works properly. I have connection with "Apps" in menu, there are two preinstalled applications - they work and print properly (tested).

If I go to "Get more apllications" in printer menu there is only screen with information about (shortly) going to eprintcenter to install and manage aplications.

I have added printer on website, everything looks ok, eprint emails are ok (the same on website and printer).

If I click "get more apps" on website i don't see any application for me to install. When i'm not logged in i see all of them.

It's interesting, becouse if i go to the page with preinstalled aplication (coping and pasting link from not logged area) https://h30495.www3.hp.com/detail/128.2 - i see red "Not Available for this Printer". Heh, but i have it on my printer and in "My applications" on eprintcenter..

My printer is also on the http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/ePrint-Print-Apps-Mobile/Cloud-Services-Supported-Printers-ePrint-Airpr... It's should be support for Print Apps in Europe.

If You have any clues i will be very grateful.

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Level 5 fertileground
Level 5
318 318 6 22
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi WojTech_80,

Follow these steps to update the product firmware. The way to perform a product update varies by HP product.  You can go to the following link for the Photosmart 5515: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02879297

1)  Log into your ePrintCenter account at HP ePrintCenter .
2)  Click the Printers tab, and then click My Print Apps .
3)  Click Get Apps , and then click the Print App that you want to add to your HP product. A page opens and briefly describes the Print App.
4)  Click Add to Printer to add the Print App to your HP product.

I am an HP employee
0 Kudos
WojTech_80
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

fertileground - Thanks for Your help.

I checked printer updates with Your instructions and I have info "Your printer has most current updates installed. There are no new updates available at this time."

Maybe some screenshots would clear the problem:

1. ePrintCenter when logged in:

screen_1.jpg

As You can see, i have connection with printer, on print history are blueprints from preinstalled "Easy HP Games and Crafts" application.

2. If I click this application I have this screen:

screen_2.jpg

Hm.. Red cross and "Not avaiable for Your printer", but I still have it installed and it works.

3. When I go to Apps category I have no apps to install:

screen_3.jpg

4. And this is last screenshot with apps category when I'm not logged in:

screen_4.jpg

If You have any idea why I can't install any new application or if You need to see any other screenshot to help solving that problem - I will upload it as soon as possible.

0 Kudos
DonovanH
Level 6
313 313 30 49
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi WojTech_80

Are you still having issues with your print apps?

I was an HP employee.

Reminder: Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question. Also, you may select the "Kudos" button on any helpful post to give that person a quick thanks.
0 Kudos
sj5510
1 1 0 0
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am having exactly the same issue in the UK. Two weeks ago we could print out lined paper via the apps, now there are no apps and as soon as I log into the ePrint Center all the apps available disappear. I've tried swithing from UK to US and still nothing. This was a really useful option which now seems to be unavailble. Did HP remove with an update? 

0 Kudos
Scouse_Magic
1 1 0 0
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm having the exact same issue, except that i don't have ANY apps whatsoever. No real help from HP either
0 Kudos
salirezav
3 1 0 0
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I've got the same problem in hpconnected.com
There seems to be no app for my photosmart 5510

Already started a new topic here:
http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/ePrint-Print-Apps-Mobile-Printing-and-ePrintCenter/It-seems-like-my-HP-...
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation