cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Dampproofer
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

Not printing

HP Recommended
HP Officejet Pro X551dw
iPhone
Hello people, my printer is set up and Iv been using it for a few weeks but now when I try to print from the air print via my phone the printer sounds like it's printing then the flap on the printer opens but no paper comes out. If I try to print from my desk top via the wi fi it works, I'm baffled, the only thing that happen different was that an update was available I pressed to update but it would not down load and was showing a spinning thing on the screen and said 0% downloaded, it was like this for 5 hours so I turned it off then back on at the plug. When the down load available came on I said no. Help !
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
31,170 30,884 5,325 12,406
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Try restarting your router by unplugging its power for 30 seconds.

Once the router fully up (that may take a minute or two), reboot both the printer and the iPhone and check for any difference.

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
Dampproofer
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Thanks a million just done what you said and it's now working. Top drawer, Have a Happy Christmas
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation