Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 2 (288 Views)

Number of copies per 364 colour cartridges using HP Photosmart Plus e-All-in-One

Product Name: HP Photosmart Plus e-All-in-One

Product Number: B210a

Operating system: Windows 7

How many copies should I expect to get from my HP364 colour cartridges? I carefully monitored printer use since installing the last full cartridges. I made just 162 copies and my use of colour is relatively light. I have now had to install new colour cartridges again. Should I complain, and if so, how?

Marty T

0 Kudos
Provost
Message 2 of 2 (276 Views)

Re: Number of copies per 364 colour cartridges using HP Photosmart Plus e-All-in-One

Hi,

You can find all info from the following link:

http://www.hp.com/pageyield/uk/en/PSB8500/index.html

Normally user can get around 70%-80% with same 5% coverage depending how often we use the printer. Please note: printers "drink" inks during warming up time too.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation